Ligandrol (also known as LGD-4033, or LGD, or LGD4033) is touted by Bodybuilders as being a healthier replacement to the most powerful muscle building oral steroids Dianabol (Dbol or D-bol) and Anadrol (Drol)
LGD is still fairly new (3-5 years), but the results have been very similar in studies and logs. LGD-4033 has undergone several recent studies and trials to find the best and safest way to use it. From these trials, the results have shown increases in lean body mass and decreases in body fat. There is also a significant increase in strength, well being, as well as healing possibilities.
There are a few ways to stack LGD-4033, with each of them offering a different set of benefits to the athlete.
1. Bulking: LGD is the best SARM in its class when it comes to bulking, and 10mg per day for 8 weeks will be plenty as a solo run. However, some experienced athletes will go as high as 15 or 20mg per day. During a bulking cycle with LGD it is essential to make sure to up your calories and weight train at least 3-4 times per week.
2. Fat loss: A good cutting stack would be combining LGD at 5mg per day with the average doses of S4 andarine and GW cardarine. Using LGD by itself is not recommended for cutting, since it has to work in synergy with other SARMs for this purpose.
3. Anabolic steroid stack: LGD can be stacked as part of your anabolic steroid cycle to add lean muscle gains and strength without additional side effects. For this, you can add anywhere between 3 and 15mg per day of LGD into your steroid cycle.
4. Recomping: Recomping is done by those looking to add lean muscle mass and burn body fat at the same time. LGD is very good at this when ran in conjunction with cardarine, a strict diet, cardio and weight training.
5. SARMs bridge stack: LGD is popularly used in a bridge with S4 to help mantain gains and strength in between steroid cycles. Run 3-5mg per day of LGD, and a moderate dose of S4 along with HCGenerate ES. LGD should not be used during post cycle therapy (PCT).